Let's see what has happened since I last posted? Well quite a lot actually! I won't go into it too much and will try to summarize. So, Thanksgiving was awesome we enjoyed hanging out with the family, Ariela went with her mom and we missed her but that meant getting to have her for Joseph's first Christmas and that was way more exciting for us. The week of Thanksgiving, that Monday to be exact, we ended up at the ER and it was confirmed that Joseph had 2 skull fractures that happened that day. Well long story short, his sitter of course is no longer keeping Jo, denying she intentionally harmed my son and/or that she knows anything of how it happened either?! So now, an update as of yesterday from the detective on the case is that she is in a drug rehab center in ND where she is from and living now, they have enough to charge her with child endangerment and are still working up enough evidence to charge her with child abuse. Either way its a felony and jail time. I just hope justice is brought soon to our amazing little boy.
Picture of Joseph and daddy Thanksgiving break
December was full of working lots of OT, parades, and Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with his family and drove back to our house to have Christmas Day with mine. It was so much fun and we had a great time. My dad even drove down Christmas Day and stayed for 4 days to spend it with us! I don't think I have ever spent Christmas with my dad so that was neat.
Joseph's seizures have come back so that's the challenge we are facing with him right now is just trying to get those regulated and eliminated. He is doing so well developmentally and I would hate for him to fall behind at all due to having a seizure. He is now being seen by 2 therapists, OT and SST. He is seen every week now so that is really awesome and they go to his daycare and do the sessions as well. By the way I love his ECI team. They are amazing.
So I think that's as much of an update as I can give right now. I want to keep this more updated so I will be on again soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment