Quote

‎"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Saturday, October 15, 2011

New to this....

Hey! I am totally new to blogging but I have decided to give it a try. 
Life has definitely gotten a tad more interesting these days. Daniel is going to school this semester, I am back at work, Ariela is in gymnastics and soccer, and Joseph is growing up fast. 


I guess my biggest challenge right now is trying to balance working full time, 2 kids, and oh yea spending time with my husband. I know people do it all the time but man is it hard. 


Ariela is enjoying 1st grade, she keeps me on my toes and makes me so proud with all that she is learning about. I can't believe she has grown up to be this beautiful little girl who is so smart. We are so lucky. 


Joseph is my pride and joy, he is growing up so fast these days I can't believe it. He gets therapy 2 times a month right now and after each one I am more and more proud. He is doing wonderful. Right now we are working with him to sit up. He is doing a good job. He rolls over with the rest of 'em and while doing tummy time he can put his knees underneath him and push his butt up, now we just need to strengthen his arms and we will have a crawler. lol. 


Anyway I will update when I can but until then I would like to challenge everyone to be a blessing to someone today and always. Reach out to someone you know needs help, sometimes just lending an ear helps. Until then. 



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete